[Esip-machinelearning] [Reminder] Machine Learning Cluster Monthly Meeting next Friday (4/17)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:28:33 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Hope you are all doing well and staying healthy in this trying time! This
is just a friendly reminder of our monthly call for the Machine Learning
Cluster. Please join us on 4/17 (Friday) 12:00pm Eastern Time. The meeting
agenda will be available in our cluster meeting document bit.ly/ESIP-ML
next week!
If you have any ideas about ESIP summer meeting sessions or other topics
you want to discuss, please us know!
Have a happy Easter weekend!

Kind regards,

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao