[Esip-machinelearning] [Reminder] Machine Learning Cluster Monthly Meeting next Friday (4/17)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:09:37 EDT 2020

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder of our cluster monthly meeting Friday at
noon Eastern time. We will focus on the summer meeting session discussion
as the session submission deadline is the same day.
So far we have two working session topics: 1) demo of the funding Friday
project tutorials and 2) agency and organization's position on ML: use in
operation, strategy, plans, and practices. The draft of the session
description will be linked to our cluster meeting document (bit.ly/ESIP-ML)
by the end of the day today. Please join us to shape the session for the
summer meeting!

Regards,

The meeting coordinate is:

How-to: Everyone can attend the virtual meeting through GoToMeeting or call
in via phone.

- Link to join the GoToMeeting via computer, tablet or smartphone:

             https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/422305101.

- Number to dial using phone: US: +1 (571) 317-3122 (access code:
422-305-101)

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*
North Carolina Institute for Climate Studies (NCICS) <https://ncics.org/>