[Esip-machinelearning] [Reminder] Machine Learning Cluster meeting this Friday (05/15)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:46:23 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Hope you had a relaxing weekend! This is a friendly reminder of our cluster
call this Friday (05/15) at 12 pm Eastern time/11 am Central time/10 am
Mountain time/9 am Pacific time.
We will focus on the planning of machine learning cluster proposed sessions
for the summer meeting. You can find the upcoming meeting agenda and
previous meeting notes in our cluster document bit.ly/ESIP-ML.
Meeting information can be found below.

How-to: Everyone can attend the virtual meeting through GoToMeeting or call
in via phone.

- Link to join the GoToMeeting via computer, tablet, or smartphone:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/422305101.
- Number to dial using phone: US: +1 (571) 317-3122 (access code:
422-305-101)

Have a wonderful week!

Best,

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao