[Esip-machinelearning] [Cancelled] Machine Learning Cluster Monthly call

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:53:38 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Since this week is the ESIP Summer Meeting, we will not have our monthly
cluster call today. Please consider joining ESIP Summer Meeting Research
Showcase & FUNding Friday idea-sharing activities today!

Also, just a reminder that we will have our cluster session on
organizational strategies on machine learning next Tuesday (July 21). This
is a two-part session where we will chart out the next step of the cluster
in the coming year. Please join us if you can! More details can be found in
the Sched page (
https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/cIvs/organizational-strategies-standards-and-policies-for-machine-learning-charting-the-next-step-of-esip-machine-learning-cluster
)

Thanks!