[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2019-03-28 - Hurricane Hunter Data at NOAA’s Hurricane Research Division

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 26 23:32:33 EDT 2019

*Topic: Hurricane Hunter Data at NOAA’s Hurricane Research DivisionTime:
Thursday, 2019-03-28, 10:30 PST (17:30 UTC)*

Hello all,

Please join us this week for a presentation from Heather Holbach:
"Hurricane Hunter Data at NOAA’s Hurricane Research Division". This talk
will provide a brief overview of the unique datasets collected by the NOAA
Hurricane Hunter aircraft.  It will also discuss the current data
management practices at NOAA’s Hurricane Research Division and our long
term goals for improving those practices.

Hope you can join for what should be a fascinating presentation!

PS - Standard names coordination documents and coordination will be coming
soon, apologies for the delay. Stay tuned for an email.
------------------------------------

*Connection Information via GoToMeeting:This group will convene every month
on the second and fourth Thursday10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern
Time, 17:30 UTC*

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography