[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2020-05-28 - No call, session planning on 2020-06-11

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Tue May 26 20:03:44 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Apologies, but we will not be having a Marine Data Cluster call this week.

I will be attending an ESIP training on how to optimize sessions held
virtually on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. I will give an overview
of my take-aways from this training on the next call on 2020-06-11, and
also discuss their application in regards to planning the session we will
be leading on data interoperability for in-situ oceanographic datasets at
the virtual ESIP Summer Meeting.

Please note that the ESIP Summer Meeting will be July 14-24 and the Marine
Data Cluster session is scheduled for Thursday from 4 - 5:30 pm ET. More
information will be coming.

Thanks,
Carolina and MDC admin

--