[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - CF Meeting next week, 2020-06-18 virtual session planning

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 5 18:00:50 EDT 2020

Hello all,

For those interested, next week is the 2020 CF Workshop, held Tuesday,
2020-06-09 to Thursday, 2020-06-11 from 16:00 to 19:00 UTC (9:00 - 12:00 am
PT, 12:00 - 3:00 pm ET.)

The link to the meeting agenda and registration is here:
http://cfconventions.org/Meetings/2020-Workshop.html

They will be supporting remote participation at the meeting. Many of you
will likely be attending, which is great!

Because of the overlap with our regular time slot, we will be moving next
week's call to the following Thursday, 2020-06-18. The call's topic will be
a discussion of new techniques for session planning and how they can be
applied to virtual sessions, specifically how the Marine Data Cluster will
be organizing the ESIP Summer Meeting session we will host. We will also
discuss content and invited participants.

Thanks,
MDC Admin

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez