[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2020-09-10 - Best Practices for Underway Instrument Systems on Research Vessels

Chris Olson cjolson at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 9 17:16:21 EDT 2020

Topic: Best Practices for Underway Instrument Systems on Research Vessels
Time: Thursday, 2020-09-10, 10:30 PST (17:30 UTC)

Hello all,

Please join us tomorrow September 10th at 10:30 PST where Shawn Smith, Laura Stolp, and Becca Hudak of the R2R team with be giving a joint talk entitled “Best Practices for Underway Instrument Systems on Research Vessels.”

"We will be discussing a recently published best practice document for underway transmissometers and outlining future plans for new best practice working groups focused on other Science Underway Flow-through Systems and for CTD profiles. We welcome wide input from the scientific, shipboard technical, and geoinformatics communities.”

Connection info is below.  Hope to see you there!

------------------------------------

Connection Information via GoToMeeting:
This group will convene every month on the second and fourth Thursday
10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern Time, 17:30 UTC

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821__;!!Mih3wA!VmWUzlff1J5c7pj56BWPgEqE-SFUqBXuD_SJoBO82O_wsftMyBT6_5YRrCnR_V8$>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <tel:+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check__;!!Mih3wA!VmWUzlff1J5c7pj56BWPgEqE-SFUqBXuD_SJoBO82O_wsftMyBT6_5YRCXLG9gs$>