[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - no call and 2020 IOOS DMAC Virtual Annual Meeting

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 6 20:39:00 EDT 2020

Hello all,

There will be no call this week, the next call will be on 2020-11-12. As
always, please feel free to let us know if there are topics you would like
included as we schedule the upcoming calls for 2020 and 2021.

T*he 2020 IOOS DMAC Virtual Annual Meeting will be October 13 - 15 2020, 2
- 5 PM ET.*

Here is the general announcement Matt Biddle posted in Slack:

For this year's virtual meeting, we've planned a daily schedule including
an hour and a half of presentations, followed by concurrent hour-long
breakout sessions on DMAC topics of interest. More information about both
presentation and breakout topics is available in the draft agenda
<https://cdn.ioos.noaa.gov/media/2020/10/2020-IOOS-DMAC-Annual-Virtual-Meeting-Agenda-10_13-10_15-2.pdf>
posted
on our DMAC community web site (https://ioos.noaa.gov/project/dmac/).
*Note:* *Please **register <https://forms.gle/g4Fg1nA6rGhwjLuq7>** for the
meeting* if you plan to attend so we can ensure you're able to access all
of the meeting materials and Google Meet sessions on the 13th.

Thanks,
MDC Admin
--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez