[Esip-openscience] ESIP open source science cluster - telecon2: action items

Hewson, Jenny (GSFC-423.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] jennifer.h.hewson at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 28 17:43:18 EDT 2022

Dear Open Source Science cluster -
To follow-up from the monthly telecon this week, the meeting materials are available on the Open Source Science Transformation Cluster<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0AM7KCR6fJCHcUk9PVA> drive (Telecon2).
The actions from the call are:
*       Review/edit the ESIP summer meeting session proposal

     *   It is available here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11wHIwHq0AZ1kx0mN0OvjgJkQ9bvm0xOL/edit> (of particular importance are (1) speaker suggestions, please include them under Speakers and (2) if you have suggestions on the interactive nature of the session, please add those too)
     *   We will submit the proposal tomorrow (4/29/22)
*       Complete the visual graphic survey for the open source science cluster, available here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mKM8tswBiMwIdUnaRiVgB8CHh4iT5zrCeoYq8h04pgk/edit?usp=drive_web>
*       Populate the resources catalog, available here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZhEk-QEumhX7j6mKyfNkS0-3TG8tHcEddIly2PNG_2o/edit#gid=0>
Our next scheduled telecon is Tuesday, 24th May at 12pm East. Feel free to send items to the agenda by email (@Hewson, Jenny (GSFC-423.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]<mailto:jennifer.h.hewson at nasa.gov> @Hall, Cynthia R. (GSFC-613.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]<mailto:cynthia.r.hall at nasa.gov>) or through Slack (#open-source-science-transformation).
Thanks very much to those who attended!
Jenny and Cyndi

Preferred name: Jenny Hewson
ESDIS/SSAI