[Esip-openscience] FW: [EXTERNAL] 2022 ESIP July Meeting Session Proposal Form - Building a Thriving Open Science Community proposal submitted.

Hewson, Jenny (GSFC-423.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] jennifer.h.hewson at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 29 15:50:43 EDT 2022

Dear ESIP open science cluster colleagues-

Many thanks to all who were able to contribute to the ESIP summer meeting session proposal. We have submitted the session proposal (title: Building a Thriving Open Science Community) based on the below information, incorporating the plethora of suggestions/edits/comments you have provided over the last several days.

We will be contacting several of you individually, once we hear from ESIP, and we encourage you to contact @Hewson, Jenny (GSFC-423.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]<mailto:jennifer.h.hewson at nasa.gov> or @Hall, Cynthia R. (GSFC-613.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]<mailto:cynthia.r.hall at nasa.gov> if you have additional suggestions on speakers, session organization, etc.

Happy Friday (or Saturday morning),

Jenny and Cyndi

Preferred name: Jenny Hewson
ESDIS/SSAI