[Esip-openscience] OS cluster telecon

Stacie Robinson - NOAA Federal stacie.robinson at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 25 20:01:01 EDT 2022

Hi Open Science fans -
I just saw this news release - perhaps answering this call for greater
access to federal research will help add direction / oomph / attention to
the cluster's efforts.
:)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/news-updates/2022/08/25/breakthroughs-for-alldelivering-equitable-access-to-americas-research/

--