[Esip-openscience] Reminder: Brainstorm with us today on the Open Science Cluster Telecon!

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Tue Oct 25 11:12:56 EDT 2022

Hi Open Science Enthusiasts,

Our fearless cluster leaders Jenny and Cyndi cannot join us today. Still,
we will convene in just under an hour at 12 pm ET to brainstorm on 2 very
important topics that very much need your input. Likely we will not need
the full hour - please join us if you can!

   - Open Science & Data Help Desk at AGU22 hosted by ESIP, AGU, and our
   partners
   - Open Science Cluster Invited Presentations for the coming months

If you can't make it, but would like to follow the action, check out and
contribute to the telecon notes here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13sRtd7R3aMVoqxiWqPOTSXJjt0DOSeh_/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=103862359737837642914&rtpof=true&sd=true>
.

Telecon info
October 25, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET
Join Zoom Meeting
https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/81704254783?pwd=cjQxZW1mUGZpdlg3MDdJUUp1ZGl6UT09
Meeting ID: 817 0425 4783
Passcode: 784237
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81704254783# US (New York)
+13126266799,,81704254783# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)