[Esip-operational-ethics] Recap April 17 call

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:43:39 EDT 2023

Greetings thoughtful organizers! Here is your recap from today’s meeting.

We accepted the proposal to roll out a survey to gather resources via GoogleForm drafted the first live version ( https://forms.gle/TmXA5wAoA5Y3jsJYA ). Please feel free to pass it along and let us know if you have any suggestions or questions.

We also did some brainstorming to identify general principles that we wanted to design the governance of this cluster around. We settled on “Transparency” and “Balancing Openness with Responsibility”.

We are skipping a regular call for the end of the semester and vacations. Our next call will be Monday May 15 at 1300 US-Eastern / 1700 UTC. A draft agenda for the May call and notes from our previous meeting (Thanks Lillian!) are here https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F3pkYvpCiaBbxVc1_b1qh0GSFEzkx1PlRIpdlGgoEM/edit?usp=sharing

See you in May!
-Kathe

---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD
she/they

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

ktoddbrown at ufl.edu<mailto:ktoddbrown at ufl.edu> (preferred)
352-294-6604 (not preferred)
Office: Rm 108, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio