[Esip-operational-ethics] Update to Cluster Meeting Times

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Wed Aug 23 13:19:05 EDT 2023

Hi All,
Just a quick note to say that we had to make one more move for the cluster
meeting times. It was a net positive to change the meetings to the 1st and
3rd Tuesdays of the month, so that the every 2 weeks schedule didn't result
in periodic conflicts with other calls on the ESIP Calendar. Please let me
know if you have any questions. Our next meetings will be:

Sept 5 at 4 pm ET
Sept 19 at 4 pm ET
Oct 3 at 4 pm ET
Oct 17 at 4 pm ET

Then the time shifts in early November due to the time change to 3 pm ET
and continues to be on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.

Thanks,
Megan