[Esip-operational-ethics] Reminder: ESIP Operational Ethics next meeting Tuesday, Sept 5, 2000 UTC (4pm ET)

Caitlin White Caitlin.T.White at Colorado.EDU
Mon Sep 4 15:08:45 EDT 2023

Hello all,

Friendly reminder the next ESIP Operational Ethics cluster meeting is Tuesday, September 5, at 2000 UTC (4pm Eastern Time). We will continue our work on building a menu of practices for collaboration. See the agenda and ongoing meeting notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F3pkYvpCiaBbxVc1_b1qh0GSFEzkx1PlRIpdlGgoEM/edit?usp=sharing> (Google doc) to learn more.

Join Zoom Meeting: https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/9233374278?pwd=Unl4eHBLNFhZdzdaZTZjMlBqRGF1QT09

Meeting ID:  923 337 4278

Passcode: ESIP2023

Hope to see you there!