[Esip-operational-ethics] Next ESIP OpEthics cluster meeting Sep 19 at 20:00 UTC (16:00 ET)

Caitlin White Caitlin.T.White at Colorado.EDU
Mon Sep 18 12:14:36 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Friendly reminder the next ESIP Operational Ethics cluster meeting is Tuesday, September 19, at 20:00 UTC (16:00 Eastern). Following our group review on the collaboration process menu in the last meeting, we will discuss conflict resolution and indecision in decision-making for group processes. We value your input and hope you can join!

Ongoing meeting agenda and notes (Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F3pkYvpCiaBbxVc1_b1qh0GSFEzkx1PlRIpdlGgoEM/edit?usp=sharing>)

Zoom details:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/9233374278?pwd=Unl4eHBLNFhZdzdaZTZjMlBqRGF1QT09