[Esip-operational-ethics] ESIP Operational Ethics cluster call today at 1pm Eastern

Caitlin White Caitlin.T.White at Colorado.EDU
Thu Feb 1 14:29:39 EST 2024

Sending a recap of the cluster call today:

We approved the cluster's purpose statement and will revisit it in December. We reviewed and discussed some examples of governance, community, and research agreements (linked in the meeting agenda and notes doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ngY0kl9_v8pje_z5De5vkOToc-4bmOctOmzJpsc6Ja0/edit?usp=sharing>), and decided to use the next call to identify differences between these agreement types and the roles they play in collaborations.

If you have shareable (public-facing) examples of governance, community or research agreements from collaborations, please link them in the notes document under the "Community Agreements" sub-section. We welcome more examples! If you are unable to attend calls, asynchronous comments and contributions in the notes document are also welcome.

Cluster calls will be 1 pm Eastern every other Thursday moving forward. The next call will be on Thursday, February 15.

Thanks!
-Caitlin
________________________________
From: Caitlin White
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 9:09 AM
To: Caitlin White via Esip-operational-ethics <esip-operational-ethics at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: ESIP Operational Ethics cluster call today at 1pm Eastern

Hi everyone,

The next Operational Ethics call will be today, February 1,  at 1pm Eastern. Agenda and notes are here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ngY0kl9_v8pje_z5De5vkOToc-4bmOctOmzJpsc6Ja0/edit?usp=sharing>. Please join if you can!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/9233374278?pwd=Unl4eHBLNFhZdzdaZTZjMlBqRGF1QT09

Meeting ID: 923 337 4278
Passcode: ESIP2023