[Esip-operational-ethics] OpEthics cluster call tomorrow, Feb 15, 1 p.m. Eastern

Caitlin White Caitlin.T.White at Colorado.EDU
Wed Feb 14 13:59:12 EST 2024

Hi everyone,

Sending a reminder that the next Operational Ethics cluster call is tomorrow, Feb 15, at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific.

We will continue where we left off in the last call: identifying case studies on collaborative/governance/community agreements for projects that involve research and environmental data science. Agenda and past notes are here (Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ngY0kl9_v8pje_z5De5vkOToc-4bmOctOmzJpsc6Ja0/edit?usp=sharing>).

 If you are unable to attend and have ideas for case studies or criteria we use to select case studies, feel free to comment in the notes!

-Caitlin
(cluster co-chair)

Caitlin White

Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research