[Esip-operational-ethics] OpEthics cluster call tomorrow, Feb 15, 1 p.m. Eastern

Caitlin White Caitlin.T.White at Colorado.EDU
Thu Feb 15 15:30:35 EST 2024

Sending a recap from the cluster call today:

We reviewed more examples of research-community partnership agreements to identify criteria for case studies. 'Simplicity' and 'living document' are two criteria that emerged. We will pick up the criteria discussion next time.

Full notes from today are here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ngY0kl9_v8pje_z5De5vkOToc-4bmOctOmzJpsc6Ja0/edit>. Next cluster call is in 2 weeks, on Thursday, March 1, 1 p.m. Eastern.

Thanks!
-Caitlin

________________________________
From: Caitlin White
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 11:59 AM
To: Caitlin White via Esip-operational-ethics <esip-operational-ethics at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: OpEthics cluster call tomorrow, Feb 15, 1 p.m. Eastern

Hi everyone,

Sending a reminder that the next Operational Ethics cluster call is tomorrow, Feb 15, at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific.

We will continue where we left off in the last call: identifying case studies on collaborative/governance/community agreements for projects that involve research and environmental data science. Agenda and past notes are here (Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ngY0kl9_v8pje_z5De5vkOToc-4bmOctOmzJpsc6Ja0/edit?usp=sharing>).

 If you are unable to attend and have ideas for case studies or criteria we use to select case studies, feel free to comment in the notes!

-Caitlin
(cluster co-chair)

Caitlin White

Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research