[Esip-preserve] Anybody out there yet?

Alice Barkstrom alicebarkstrom at verizon.net
Fri Feb 6 16:08:15 EST 2009

To all:

Do we have enough information to begin to flesh out
a session for the July ESIP.  For example, would it
be useful to have something like the following talks
in plenary:
         NARA Rep. [I can see if we could get one]
                 Discussion of NARA Preservation Philosophy,
                         Policies, and Procedures
         Library of Congress Rep. [NDIIPP or whatever
                 that's morphed into]
                 Discussion of LoC Preservation Philosophy,
                         Policies, and Procedures
         NASA Rep. [presumably Martha]
                 NASA Specifics on Preservation and
                         Stewardship
         NOAA Rep. [Again, I can check here at NCDC,
                 even though I've retired.]
                 NOAA Specifics on Preservation and
                         Stewardship
Perhaps followed by a session on what ESIP can do
to aid the process.

Bruce B.