[Esip-preserve] [esdswg] ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Telecon invitation

Kenneth Casey Kenneth.Casey at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 9 13:28:50 EST 2009

Ruth,

I filled out the poll, but it turns out I can not make any of those
times.  Note also that Monday Feb 16 is a Federal Holiday.

Ken

On Feb 9, 2009, at 12:30 PM, Ruth Duerr wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> You are invited to participate in the first telecon of the ESIP
> Federation Preservation and Stewardship Cluster.
>
> I've created a poll with potential telecon times.  Please indicate
> which times would work for you at http://www.doodle.com/
> yft393xpg6ddhwbx.
>
> Telecon Agenda:
> - Welcome, Introductions, and Logistics
> - Preparations for summer ESIP meeting
> - Other potential cluster activities
>
> A wiki for the cluster has been set up at http://wiki.esipfed.org/
> index.php/Preservation_and_Stewardship.  The wiki currently
> contains a statement on the goals and objectives of the cluster,
> notes from the Interagency Forum on Data Preservation/LifecCycle/
> Stewardship held Jan 8, 2009 at the ESIP Federation meeting, and
> the beginnings of a collection of preservation strategies and
> policies of various US agencies.  Please feel free to contribute to
> the site if you can.
>
> Also, please forward this invitation to any of your colleagues who
> may be interested in moving Data Preservation and Stewardship
> issues forward.
>
> Thanks,
>
> R. Duerr

[NOTE: The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
alone and do not necessarily reflect official NOAA, Department of
Commerce, or US government policy.]

Kenneth S. Casey, Ph.D.
Technical Director
NOAA National Oceanographic Data Center