[Esip-preserve] [Infusion] ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Telecon invitation

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Wed Feb 11 14:17:38 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I apologize for the cross-posting.  As this is a startup activity I
thought it best to cast the net widely.  All future messages on this
topic will go solely to the esip-all at rtpnet.org mailing list.
.

Thank you all for having participated in the telecon poll.  I am
pleased to see so much interest in this topic!

The first telecon of the ESIP Federation Preservation and Stewardship
Cluster will be held Wed. Feb 18 at 12 pm mountain time.

Telephone:  877-326-0011
Meeting #: *4917475*

I'm looking forward to a productive meeting!

Ruth