[Esip-preserve] Fwd: Invitation to speak about Workflows and Preservation

James Frew frew at bren.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 20 21:09:47 EDT 2009

Paolo would be an excellent choice.


On 2009-04-20 12:06, Mark A. Parsons wrote:
> I invited Carol Goble to speak on workflows at
> the upcoming Federation meeting. She is unable to attend, but offers to
> send a relevant colleague. See below.
> What do y'all think? Should we invite Paolo?
>> From: Carole Goble <carole.goble at manchester.ac.uk>
>> Date: 20 April 2009 1:01:06 PM MDT
>> To: "Mark A. Parsons" <parsonsm at nsidc.org>
>> Cc: carole goble <cag at cs.man.ac.uk>
>> Subject: Re: Invitation to speak about Workflows and Preservation
>> I am attending a funding council meeting
>> that week and I am already committed :-(
>> Perhaps I can send a colleague? Dr Paolo Missier is responsible for
>> the data provenance of our workflow system

More information about the Esip-preserve mailing list