[Esip-preserve] Citations

Alice Barkstrom alicebarkstrom at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 10:13:10 EDT 2010

I suspect that the production paradigms create a collection
organization structure
that could stabilize our understanding and ensure representativeness to the use
cases we choose.  This kind of structural work would also provide a
checklist that
could be used to make it easier to classify the kind of cases we're
dealing with.
I'll take a look at the NSB report and see if I can merge the suggestion I made
yesterday with that categorization.

Bruce B.