[Esip-preserve] Chapter and verse does not suffice. Even for King James

Bruce Barkstrom brbarkstrom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:05:37 EST 2011

Maybe we need to get a copy of the Annotation Metadata Standards to
assist our thought process.  As I recall, some of those have a LOT of
careful, scholarly meanings that can get attached to particular symbols.

Hmmm.  The Annotated MODIS files!  A true goal for our work!.  Or maybe
The Unexpurgated Annotated MODIS files - Fifteenth Edition.

Bruce B.