[Esip-preserve] Oh Goody - Google's got a numeric data format!

Tom Moritz tom.moritz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:25:35 EST 2011

A few weeks ago I did what I thought was an interesting experiment --
I just generated some arbitrary numbers (out to fourth / fifth decimal point
and searched them on Google...

Pondering those results is pretty interesting...

Tom

*Tom Moritz
1968 1/2 South Shenandoah Street,
Los Angeles, California 90034-1208  USA
+1 310 963 0199 (cell) [GMT -8]
tommoritz (Skype)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tmoritz*

“Πάντα ῥεῖ καὶ οὐδὲν μένει” (Everything flows, nothing stands still.) --*
Heraclitus *
"It is . . . easy to be certain. One has only to be sufficiently vague." --
C.S. Peirce
*"Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux."  ("One must imagine Sisyphus happy.")
-- Camus
*