[Esip-preserve] context, metadata, and provenance

Bruce Barkstrom brbarkstrom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:10:16 EDT 2011

Have you got this material stated in the language of the OAIS RM?

Personally, I'd like to get a list of objects and then see what people
call them, rather than having discussions with lots of abstract terms
being moved around.  I'm not sure we've got the same mental model,
particularly when the objects might be instantiated differently and
where the terms that identify the category of the object might depend
on the use of the object.

Bruce B.