[Esip-preserve] [NSF] Division of Ocean Sciences Sample and Data Policy

Tom Moritz tom.moritz at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:51:59 EDT 2011

Perhaps also of interest/ value to this discussion?   One of the more
substantial results
of the shift in NSF policy respecting the requirement of data management
plans
-- effective in January of this year...

Our strong input to the development/ evolution of such program policies can
be of great significance...

SEE: http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2011/nsf11060/nsf11060.pdf?WT.mc_id=USNSF_179

Tom

*Tom Moritz
1968 1/2 South Shenandoah Street,
Los Angeles, California 90034-1208  USA
+1 310 963 0199 (cell) [GMT -8]
tommoritz (Skype)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tmoritz*

“Πάντα ῥεῖ καὶ οὐδὲν μένει” (Everything flows, nothing stands still.) --*
Heraclitus *
"It is . . . easy to be certain. One has only to be sufficiently vague." --
C.S. Peirce
*"Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux."  ("One must imagine Sisyphus happy.")
-- Camus
*