[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-06-08 NOTE NUMBER AND WEBEX!

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 6 10:37:28 EDT 2011

We're set up on the ESIP Federation Webex, same telecon number as
before.  I've tried to link everything onto the web agenda on the
wiki, so if you don't get webex up, you'll still be able to follow
everything there, but it makes it a little easier if you can get on
webex.

Telecon: 1-877-669-3239
Access Code: 231 383 72#
2011-05-11 3:00pm ET / 1:00pm MT

Proposed Agenda (posted on wiki [1])

Agenda:

   1. ESIP Summer Meeting / Preservation breakouts
      1. Preservation and Stewardship Use Case Workshop
      2. Provenance and Context Content Standard
      3. Citations (Draft Data Citation Guidelines)
      4. Preservation Ontology
      5. Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Planning

Please let me know if you have other topics we need to discuss online.

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2011-06-08

To Join the web portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

1. Click join next to the meeting name.
    (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be
     visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and
     refresh screen)

2. Enter your name and email address

3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 231 383 72
   with no spaces or #.