[Esip-preserve] Preservation of remotes sensing data in Europe

Ramapriyan, Hampapuram K. (GSFC-4230) hampapuram.k.ramapriyan at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 1 13:19:26 EDT 2011

Mark,

Actually John Moses and Frank Lindsay are at a workshop on the same topic this week with ESA, and we have had a couple of phone calls with ESA over the last two months on the topic. They are aware of the provenance and context content work we are doing in the cluster and are very interested in exchanging notes.

Rama.

H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan
Assistant Project Manager, ESDIS Project, Code 423
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center