[Esip-preserve] Citations guideline revisions

Bruce Barkstrom brbarkstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:22:36 EDT 2011

One question that I don't think we've addressed is whether having a single
source of redirection will decrease the probability of losing information due
to the loss of multi-site replication.  Going to the multi-identifier approach
would be more consistent with multi-site distribution of locators.

Bruce b.