[Esip-preserve] Citations guideline revisions

Mark A. Parsons parsonsm at nsidc.org
Wed Aug 10 11:32:18 EDT 2011

Thanks Kathy.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm excited you are going to be stringent on this issue as a special editor. I hope you can also keep this issue alive with the GEOSS STC.

I think I have addressed your comments, primarily by combining the intro and executive summary and removing the offending sentence.

Regarding  the next steps, review, etc. I think that would be a good topic for today's Cluster telecon.

Cheers,

-m.

p.s. After ESIP, my family and I had a good time at the Chuck Jones gallery in Santa Fe. Although we didn't get anything as hip as a dot and line sketch, we did update our version of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas video (dir. C. Jones)--a Parsons family tradition.