[Esip-preserve] Identifier for Data Sharing and Data Citation docs

Greg Janée gjanee at eri.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 11 10:59:50 EST 2012

Hi Erin, DOI identifiers would be appropriate for such documents.
Furthermore, ESIP already has an account with the California Digital
Library's EZID service, which provides both a web UI and a
programmatic API for creating DOIs (and other types of identifiers).
Contact myself or Nancy Hoebelheinrich for details.  -Greg