[Esip-preserve] Fwd: Geoscience Data Journal

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:28:55 EST 2012

Interesting.  So, I wonder what aspects of the dataset are reviewed, if
any?  I see three criteria for publication: datasets are in approved
data centers (approved by who?), have been awarded DOIs, and the paper
contains requisite info.  I suppose those can be easily enough
confirmed.  Is that all that is checked?  What about the accuracy of the
information provided?  Who does the reviews?  Is it anonymous?

Anne