[Esip-preserve] Preservation Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2012-02-08

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 6 11:30:16 EST 2012

Reminder we have another monthly telecon.

If possible, go to https://esipfed.webex.com first and select 'Meeting
Center'.  Use the number/code it gives you for the voice line and it
will associate your voice with your name.

If there are specific areas you'd like to address (or other changes to
the agenda), feel free to edit online, or discuss on the mailing list.

ESIP Preservation Committee Monthly Telecon 2012-02-08

Telecon: 1-877-668-4493
Access Code 23138372

Webex: https://esipfed.webex.com (select Meeting Center)
3:00pm ET / 2:00pm CT / 1:00pm MT / 12:00pm PT

Proposed Agenda (posted on wiki [1])

1. Preservation Committee
2. Guidelines approved: Data Sharing Principles, Data Citation Guidelines
3. Guidelines guidelines
    1. Governance process
    2. Outreach
4. Global Change Information System (GCIS) from the USGCRP, 2009 NCA
5. Identifiers
6. Use Cases
7. Provenance and Context Content Standard

Please let me know if you have other topics we need to discuss online.

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2012-02-08