[Esip-preserve] Preservation Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2012-04-18

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 6 12:00:29 EDT 2012

This is an 'off-schedule' meeting, on the third Wednesday instead
of the usual second.

There is a doodle poll to revise the meeting schedule here:
http://www.doodle.com/uknbvw454sdnhhc4

First Wednesday at 3:00pm ET is winning so far...

Some of the codes and URLs for the webex are different.  I think I
updated the wiki correctly, and that the codes below are right.

If there are specific areas you'd like to address (or other changes to
the agenda), feel free to edit online, or discuss on the mailing list.

Webex info:

Topic: Monthly Preservation Telecon