[Esip-preserve] DataCite to require "landing pages"

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Wed Feb 29 18:31:35 EST 2012

Actually for identifiers that is exactly what is happening!  The identifier testbed is taking all of the identifier technologies we've discussed and applying them to a few data sets at both the whole data set and individual item level.  That work isn't totally complete however.  The final result will likely be some form of report or better yet paper.

- Ruth