[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 7 14:27:34 EST 2012

I have a conflict with our regularly scheduled March telecon.  Not
only that, but the meeting that conflicts with it will also be a
monthly meeting that will always conflict with it.

I know everyone's schedules are pretty packed as it is, but I have to
beg your indulgence and help me select another time.

If some of the regulars (you know who you are!) could send me some
monthly meeting nomination times, I'll deconflict, then propose a list
of possible times through a doodle poll to guage general availability.

Other suggestions on coming up with a good time are welcome as well!

Again, sorry to put you through this,

Curt

--
Curt Tilmes, Ph.D.