[Esip-preserve] ESIP Summer Meeting Sessions

Nancy Hoebelheinrich njhoebel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:03:11 EDT 2012

I might have missed responses to your question of us, Curt, but Greg
Janee and I will have completed the implementation of IDs for data
objects test & report by then.  We'd be happy to give a report of the
specifics of what we found as part of a session.  We will probably
want to give a shorter report for the Products & Services committee as
well, but I would envision the report to Data Stewardship being more
of the "reality show" view (or at least the highlights) of the test.
What we've found out might prove helpful for our discussions of
identifiers for non-data objects (such as algorithms, and even
people).   If such a presentation of our findings seems useful to the
group, I can submit it via the wiki or add a paragraph that can be
folded into a broader discussion of identifiers.  We do intend to put
our report out for comment ahead of time, however, so if there's no
time for a presentation on it, the information should at least be
available to all.
Nancy

Nancy Hoebelheinrich
Information Analyst / Principal