[Esip-preserve] ESIP Summer Meeting Sessions

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 9 12:21:54 EST 2012

I'm still trying to reschedule the weekly telecon -- nominations for
likely times welcome!

It's likely that due to the Federal executive order restricting travel
I won't be able to attend the Summer Meeting myself, but I should be
able to webex in to a few sessions.

Are there sessions we'd like to suggest as a committee for the 2012
Summer Meeting?

I'd like to have one on the general "Identifiers" topic.

I think a "Preservation Ontology" session could be helpful as well,
perhaps not creating an ontology yet, but discussing semantic web as
applied to preservation, provenance, preservation use cases, how this
fits into the representation of the items in the PCCS, etc.

Maybe "Data Organization/Aggregations"?

What do you think?

Curt