[Esip-preserve] DOI landing pages

Cook, Robert B. cookrb at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 22 08:10:07 EDT 2012

Hi Curt, Mark, and All,

Here are some other examples of a landing page, this time from the ORNL DAAC.

http://dx.doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1081
http://dx.doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1086

Each of our data sets have a DOI, the characteristics of which are:
•Persistent
	–Registered with The DOI System http://dx.doi.org/ through DataCite
•Actionable
	–http://dx.doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1086
•Specific
	–Links to the data set, itself
•Complete
	–Links to data and the information needed to understand and use the data
•Machine-readable
	-not yet, but we'd like to

Best wishes,
Bob