[Esip-preserve] [esdswg-data] DOI landing pages

Vollmer, Bruce E. (GSFC-6102) bruce.e.vollmer at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 29 17:53:58 EDT 2012

Following are landing pages for a couple of GES DISC MEaSUREs data sets that have been assigned DOIs:

http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/MEASURES/GSSTF/DATA301

http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/MEASURES/GSSTF/DATA311

These pages are permanent for the DOIs assigned but will likely change in the coming weeks/months as the formatting of the information is cleaned up (e.g., clickable links) and adding other information is explored.

Initially the landing pages are a reconstitution of GCMD DIF contents (re-use!) and contain only human readable contents that provide information on and access to the data. We are looking into adding additional useful information to the landing pages (beyond GCMD DIF contents) which potentially includes machine readable information.

Bruce