[Esip-preserve] micorarticle citations

Mark A. Parsons parsonsm at nsidc.org
Fri Aug 31 12:47:14 EDT 2012

Hi Erin and Commons Committee

The Preservation and Stewardship has agreed on how we think our two documents should be cited:

Federation of Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP). 2012.  Data Citation Guidelines for Data Providers and Archives. edited by M. A. Parsons, B. Barkstrom, R. Downs, R. Duerr, C. Tilmes  and the ESIP Data Preservation and Stewardship Committee. ESIP Commons. [DOI or ARK].

Federation of Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP). 2012. Interagency Data Stewardship Guidelines . edited by H. K. Ramapriyan, R. Duerr, and the ESIP Data Preservation and Stewardship Committee. 2012. ESIP Commons. [DOI or ARK].

Please advise when identifiers have been assigned.

Cheers,

-m.