[Esip-preserve] Data Management Training Next Steps - Webex

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Wed Mar 13 12:15:03 EDT 2013

Denise, et al:

This is one of the few times on the list when I cannot make the call, and
since I have been as heavily involved in the Data Management project as
Ruth, and unable to make any calls on the Monday times for the Data
Stewardship group, I would really like to make the call.  I also have some
time I could spend on this, so would like to see if there's a time when I
could make the call as well.
Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich