[Esip-preserve] Data Management Training Next Steps - Webex

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Thu Mar 14 07:58:41 EDT 2013

Sorry I didn't see this earlier - I was traveling. I'll send out another poll for different times on Friday to see if we can get both of you at the same time, as well as the others interested in this. We'll be discussing this more in the coming weeks (particularly if we decide we're going to pursue the Sloan foundation money), too, so hopefully if we can't get everyone tomorrow, we can arrange a time to get the others.

Denise J. Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
P.O. Box 869999
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486-6999
Office 205-247-3695