[Esip-preserve] Doodle Poll, Redux: Data Management Training - Next Steps/Funding

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Thu Mar 14 09:00:03 EDT 2013

I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll "Data Management Training - Next Steps/Funding". PLEASE RESPOND BY 3PM CDT (4PM EDT, 2PM MDT, 1PM PDT) IF POSSIBLE. We're trying to make sure the major players are involved on this call (and due to my ignorance, I managed to exclude one from participating in the original time I set up - my apologies!!)

Times in the poll are CDT. Not sure if I managed to set this up properly to allow participants to suggest alternate times, but I hope so. Also, I should be better able to monitor responses and emails today as I'm not traveling.

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://www.doodle.com/6ng69ibnnzf248ge

Denise Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
office (205) 247-3694
cell (205) 239-8191
dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>