[Esip-preserve] ESIP working session on Friday 7/12 for Provenance for Earth Science (PROV-ES)

Hua, Hook (398C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 10 10:28:00 EDT 2013

Yesterday, we had a good turnout at our PROV-ES session [1] at ESIP
covering various aspects of provenance including ISO 19115 Lineage, W3C
PROV, and PCS. We had mentioned that we would like to have an extra
working session to do some concept mapping this Friday right after lunch
at ESIP. If interested, please email Curt and I so we can coordinate
offline.

€ What:  Concept Mapping of PROV-ES
€ Where: Bellflower room (same room as Data Stewardship Planning session)
€ When:  Friday, July 12, 2013 @ 12:30pm-2:00pm (tentatively)

Best,
Hook

[1] http://commons.esipfed.org/node/1471