[Esip-preserve] ESIP 2013 Summer: extra planning meeting for Provenance for Earth Science (PROV-ES), TODAY, Thursday, July 11, 5:00pm-6:00pm

Hua, Hook (398C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 11 15:59:17 EDT 2013

Some can not make it tomorrow due to early flights. Several of us
mentioned that we could also meet up today, 5:00pm-6:00pm @ Bellflower
room to discuss PROV-ES planning and next steps. We just confirmed
availability of that room. If interested, please join us at the Bellflower
room at 5:00pm.

Best,
Hook