[Esip-preserve] Data Management course landing page changes

Robert R. Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 6 18:35:01 EDT 2013

Hi Nancy,

I also like the proposed updates for the data management course landing
page. The proposed changes should improve the readability of the page
and the organization of the learning modules by subsections could
improve discovery of the individual modules, since potential users will
be able to look in the subsections of interest.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu